As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SuccessFactors business solutions are not just traditional Core HR tools. They are flexible, collaborative, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy solutions that combine strong Core HR data with workforce analytics. We are looking for top tier developers with the intelligence and passion needed to raise the bar and build the world’s #1 cloud-based HRIS reporting and analytics. Come join a world class development team where you can learn from some of the sharpest minds in SaaS and where the results of your development efforts will make a difference in the lives of 15+ million people in more than 168 countries and in 35 different languages.
The Software Engineer’s responsibilities will include developing, testing, and documenting software, tools, and applications for the SuccessFactors emerging product line. The Software Engineer will also have responsibilities for working with engineers from other modules in SuccessFactors to ensure delivery of powerful and flexible reporting analytics capabilities. Mentoring will be provided where appropriate to enable a strong career growth.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Participate in the implementation multiple projects and consistently solve complex problems
- Develop a focus on Performance, Scalability and Usability
- Takes on innovation projects in cooperation with other teams
- Develop and participate in the whole process of a project, including engagement of individuals across various departments or organizations to resolve problems
- Prioritize assigned tasks and requirements, and communicate to senior management the present status and future direction of the product integration strategy
EDUCATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering (any type) or a related field
- 0-2 years of experience in software development, engineering, or related field
- Experience with .NET and ASP.NET development is desirable but similar experience with comparable environments will also be considered
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems, web and application servers
- Adequate knowledge of data modeling and data base design
- Strong knowledge of Object oriented programming concepts and Design Patterns
- Proven hands-on design and implementation skills would be well regarded
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Experience with Agile development methodology with short release cycles
- Ability to understand, and master new technologies quickly
- Deliver high quality code in a fast pace, dynamic environment
- Consistently focus on quality and self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking ability
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Energetic and self-starting
- Work experience on web-based HR applications is a plus
- This is an early talent / entry level role
- The ideal candidate would be graduating in spring 2016
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.